Large Diameter Wheels
Center-less grinding is a process that grinds the surface of a turned part or round bar without the need to support the work piece on centers.
We specialize in Center-less Wheels up to 24’’ diameter and up to 24” wide in Single and Multi-grit bands on Bakelite core. Depths up to and including 2” (50mm) available for through feeding, plunge and oscillation accommodating both short and long rod manufacture.
The center-less grinding wheel is able to perform multi-task either by plunge or through-feed grinding.
Advantage of center-less wheel
- Easy set-up due to no centers required.
- Able to perform multiple tasks on Center-less grinding machine
- Center-less grinding is efficiently applied to different application and manufacturing of parts ranging from simple tube bars to relatively complex shafts.
- Engine / Transmission
- Needle Rollers
- Input Shafts
Grinding Carbide Rolls
Types of Large Diameter Wheels
- Stahli Wheels (28" and higher)
- Hexagon Pellets
- Customizable to specifications
- Double Disc / Lapping Wheels
- Fine Grinding Wheels
- Royal Master