Action SuperAbrasive Products offers dressing wheel services for wheel packs, all types of SuperAbrasive grinding wheels and specializes in dressing metal bond and Polyimide wheels. Our ASA250 machine can hold tight corner radius to .002 and achieve run-out to 2 microns. Lead time for dressing wheels is one week. This is a numerically controlled, fully enclosed dressing machine for SuperAbrasive wheels. The ASA250 has a wide range of benefits, including controlled speeds, precision, and stability; it also will grind wheel packs for all CNC Tool Grinders.
- SuperAbrasive wheels range between 40-250mm.
- Wheel pack up to a maximum diameter of 200mm.
- Dressing wheels are between a diameter of 150-300mm.
Why is the ASA250 Dresser an innovative and precise dressing machine?
- 5 Axis capability allows dressing angles/faces/radius between wheels without splitting the wheel pack.
- Infeed passes and ‘B’ axis (for radius) are automatic, so the operator does not need to be at the machine 100% of the time.
- Wet Dressing – Coolant is constantly cleaning both the SuperAbrasive wheel and Silicon Carbide wheel, while reducing both loading and resistance of both wheels at the point of contact. The Coolant tank has 120 Liter tank capacity with paper filtration system.
- Precision is key – Capable of achieving run-out to 0.002mm (2 micron).
Below are just a few machines we offer wheel mount dressing for:
- Walter Machines
- ANCA Machine